Testing the connection status
The SOAR Connection Status shows the status of the last connection test for the SOAR inbound destination from IBM® QRadar®.
The inbound destination is used to send auto-escalations from IBM QRadar to SOAR.
- Log in to the QRadar Console as an administrator.
- On the Admin tab, in the IBM QRadar SOAR Plugin section, click Configuration.
- Click the Status tab. The following states are reported:
- The No Test Started status indicates that a test was not run.
- The Processing status indicates that a connection test is in progress.
- The Up and running status indicates that the test completed successfully.
- The Conflict status indicates that an issue with the inbound connection credentials or the CA certificate exists.
For more information about resolving common problems in the IBM QRadar SOAR Plug-in app, see Troubleshooting IBM QRadar SOAR Plug-in app.