What's new in QRadar Cloud Visibility
Stay up to date with the new features that are available in IBM® QRadar® Cloud Visibility so that you get the most out of your cloud integration experience.
- Updated the Rule Groups and Rules filter on the dashboard tabs.
- On the Guide page, added the ability to install the most recent content extensions from the IBM Security App Exchange that are related to cloud environments.
- Removed Standard User capabilities from Amazon AWS integration. In version 4.0.0 of the IBM Security QRadar Custom Properties for
Amazon AWS content extension, the Standard Users reference sets were removed. The following
capabilities are removed or obsolete in QRadar Cloud
- The Standard Users tab on the AWS Utilities page, and related any service mappings
- The requirement for iam:ListUsers during Amazon AWS account setup
- Updated packages with known vulnerabilities.