Upgrading the QRadar Log Source Management app
To take advantage of new capabilities, defect fixes, and updated workflows, upgrade to new versions of the QRadar® Log Source Management app. Use the Extensions Management tool in IBM® QRadar to upgrade your app, or use the QRadar Assistant app to upgrade. You must be an administrator to upgrade to new versions of the app.
Before you begin
- Choose one of the following methods to download your app:
- If the IBM QRadar Assistant app is configured on QRadar, use the following instructions to install QRadar Log Source Management: QRadar Assistant app (https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS42VS_7.3.2/com.ibm.apps.doc/c_qradar_adm_assist_app.html).
- If the QRadar Assistant app is not configured, download the QRadar Log Source Management app archive from the IBM Security App Exchange (https://apps.xforce.ibmcloud.com/) onto your local computer. You must have an IBM ID to access the App Exchange.
- If you downloaded the app from the App Exchange, complete the following steps:
- On the Admin tab, click Extensions Management.
- In the Extensions Management window, click Browse and select the app archive that you want to upload to the console.
- Select the Install immediately checkbox, and click Add.
- In the window that prompts you to update the current app version, leave the Replace existing items option selected, and click Install.