Upgrading the QRadar Log Source Management app
To take advantage of new capabilities, defect fixes, and updated workflows, upgrade to new versions of the QRadar® Log Source Management app. Use the Extensions Management tool in IBM® QRadar to upgrade your app, or use the QRadar Assistant app to upgrade. You must be an administrator to upgrade to new versions of the app.
You must have an IBM ID to access the App Exchange.
Before you begin
- Choose one of the following methods to download your app:
- If the IBM QRadar Assistant app is configured on QRadar, use the following instructions to install QRadar Log Source Management: QRadar Assistant app (https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/SS42VS_SHR/com.ibm.apps.doc/c_qradar_adm_assist_app.html).
- If the QRadar Assistant app is not configured, download the QRadar Log Source Management app archive from the IBM Security App Exchange (https://apps.xforce.ibmcloud.com/) onto your local computer. You must have an IBM ID to access the App Exchange.
- If you downloaded the app from the App Exchange, complete the following steps:
- On the Admin tab, click Extensions Management.
- In the Extensions Management window, click Browse and select the app archive that you want to upload to the console.
- Select the Install immediately checkbox, and click Add.
- In the window that prompts you to update the current app version, leave the Replace existing items option selected, and click Install.
You must refresh your browser before you can use the upgraded app.