Setting the time range and filters
You can collect only the amount of data that you want to view by setting the time range and filters. Data can be collected over a specific time range by adjusting the time range and filters fields on the Settings page. You can quickly investigate the activities, searches, or offenses that occurred within a specific time range. You can query data based on Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month, and Custom Range.
- On the Operations title bar, click Settings.
- Click the Please enter a time range field, and select a time range, and click Apply.
In the Filters section, select these options in the following
- From the Resource list, select the resource that you want to view.
- From the Attribute list, select an attribute for the resource that you want to view.
- From the Operator list, select an operator to refine your view of the resource.
- Type a value for the operator in the Value field.
- Click Add Filter.