Adding devices that are managed by SMS or MDS by using HTTPS
Use the HTTPS protocol to discover and add devices that are managed by Check Point Security Manager Server or Multi-Domain Management Server version R80 or later to IBM® QRadar® Risk Manager.
- On the navigation menu ( ), click Admin to open the admin tab.
- On the Admin navigation menu, click Plug-ins or Apps.
- On the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- On the navigation menu, click Credentials.
On the Network Groups pane, click Add a new network
- Type a name for the network group, and then click OK.
- Type the IP address of your Check Point device, and then click Add.
- Ensure that the address is displayed in the Network address box.
On the Credentials pane, click Add a new credential
- Type a name for the credential set, and then click OK.
- Select the name of the credential set that you created, and then type a valid user name and password for the device.
- Click OK.
- Click Protocols and verify that the HTTPS protocol is selected.
- Click Discover From Check Point HTTPS, and then enter the Check Point IP address.
- Click OK.
What to do next
After you add all the required devices, back up the devices, and view them in the topology.