Troubleshooting WinCollect deployment issues
If you experience issues with your WinCollect deployment, the following information might help you identify and resolve the issues.
In a complex WinCollect deployment with many assets, identifying the source and cause of problems can be difficult. Troubleshooting is a systematic approach to solving a problem. The goal of troubleshooting is to determine why something does not work as expected and explain how to resolve the problem.
- What are the symptoms of the problem?
- Where does the problem occur?
- When does the problem occur?
- Under which conditions does the problem occur?
- Can the problem be reproduced?
Where to get help
Troubleshooting is not the same as problem solving, although during the process of troubleshooting, you can often obtain enough information to solve a problem. However, sometimes you might encounter a problem that you cannot solve by yourself, even after you determine its cause. If you are unable to solve a problem on your own, you can contact WinCollect Support for a solution.
- The WinCollect 101 Community (https://www.ibm.com/community/qradar/home/wincollect/)
- The WinCollect Forums (http://ibm.biz/wincollectforums)