Scene views selection for different devices
The topic contains useful information about how the appropriate scene view is selected when you run a visual dashboard in a web browser of a mobile device or user machine.
When you run a visual dashboard:
- QMF receives information about the screen size of a web browser that is launched on a mobile device or user machine.
- From all scene views that are created for the appropriate scene, the scene views with the orientation that corresponds to the orientation of a web browser are selected.
- From the list of scene views with the appropriate orientation, the scene view with the size that is close to the size of a web browser is selected.
- The selected scene view is proportionally scaled by width to the
size of a web browser. Note:
- Scaling is available only in web browsers of mobile devices and only if you use web links to open visual dashboards.
- The default scene view is not scaled because scaling requires the exact size of a scene view, but the exact size of the default scene view is not defined until it is built in runtime.
- The scene views with too small size are not scaled properly. For different mobile devices, the minimum size of a scene view is different. It is recommended to check the scene view in a web browser of a mobile device to ensure its correct displaying and scaling.