Activating sample tables
You must activate the sample tables.
About this task
To activate the sample tables:
- From the Repository Explorer view, right-click a data source that has been configured to access a QMF catalog. Select Properties from the pop-up menu. The Properties for [data source] dialog opens. Click the Plug-ins folder. The Plug-ins dialog box opens. Select Plug-ins from the properties tree. Verify that the Enable plug-in check box is selected. Click the Parameters button. The QMF Catalog Plug-in Parameters dialog box opens. Click the Sample Tables tab. The Sample Tables dialog box opens.
- From the Sample Tables dialog box, click Create.
- If you are prompted with the message that says existing sample tables will be overwritten if new tables are created, respond to the confirmation message by clicking Yes.
- The status bar at the bottom of the dialog window lists the sample tables that are being created.
- Click OK to close the QMF Catalog Plug-in Parameters dialog box.