Specifying monthly expiration schedule options
Monthly expiration schedules expire on a month to month basis.
To set the options for a monthly expiration schedule:
About this task
- Open the Set schedule properties page of the Expiration Schedule Configuration wizard.
- Select the date that the schedule will begin to expire in the Begin date list box.
- Select at which time on the specified date that the schedule will begin to expire in the Begin time list box.
- Specify an option in the Data expires radio
group. Valid options are:
- day to have the schedule expire on the day of the month specified in the day list box.
- or to have the schedule expire at the same relative day of the month. In the first drop-down list, you specify that the schedule will expire on the first, second, third, fourth, or last day that you specify in the second drop-down list.
- Specify which months the schedule will expire in the Select months check box group.
- Click Finish. The Expiration Schedule Configuration wizard closes and the new expiration schedule is saved under the Expiration Schedules node in the Project Explorer view.