Editing shared repository storage properties
You can edit the properties of shared repository storage.
To edit shared repository storage properties:
About this task
- The Repositories view is usually open and docked to the left, next to the Repository Explorer view. If closed, you can open the Repositories view by selecting Repositories from the View menu.
- From the Repositories view, right-click the shared repository storage whose properties you want to modify. From the pop-up menu, select Edit. A multiple page Edit Repository Storage window opens displaying the properties that you can change.
- Select Connection to change the JDBC connection or user login information. The Connection page opens. You can make any of the JDBC connection or user login information changes from this page.
- Select Objects to update the repository storage database objects. The Objects page opens. You can update the repository storage database objects from this page.
- Select Protection to change the
protection status of the repository storage tables. The Protection page
opens. You can make any changes to the protection status of the repository
storage tables and grant or revoke users access to the tables from
- Click OK. The Edit Repository Storage window closes. The changes that you have made are applied.