Modifying your quick report design
Once you have created a quick report, you can make simple changes to the layout right in the quick report editor.
You must create a quick report.
Before you begin
To modify a quick report :
About this task
- To expand or collapse the content of a group, click the plus or minus sign to the left of the name of this group.
- To collapse all groups and show only aggregated information, click the minus sign in the header of the grouping column.
- To view or hide the contents of detail columns assigned to a total column, click the arrow in the header of the total column.
- To change the columns order, you can select a column and drag it to another position. The red vertical line indicates the possible column position.
- To change the width of a column or the height of a row, you can drag the column or row border.
- To move labels and charts within the
header and footer of grouping columns, simply drag them to a new position.
Note: You can also make changes to the size and position of components in the Properties view.
- To add an extra text field to the header or footer of grouping columns, right-click the header or footer and select Add Text to Break.
- To modify the titles displayed in the header or footer and the text fields that you add, use the Properties view.
- To add a chart to the header or footer of grouping columns, right-click the header or footer and select Add Chart.
- To quickly change the sorting of grouping or detail columns, hide selected columns, or add calculated columns, use the column pop-up menu.