Changing data source
You can change data sources for already created quick report.
You must create a quick report.
Before you begin
To change data source:
About this task
- With a quick report opened in the editor, select .
- On the first page of Edit Quick Report wizard, specify a new data source. You can select either a previously saved data source or an opened one.
- If columns in the new data source match the columns of the previously specified data source, you can click Finish to close the wizard and update the report. Otherwise, click Next to proceed.
- On the second page of the wizard, match the data source columns with the columns of the report. If there is no required match to a report column, select the Remove unmatched columns check box to proceed. All such columns will be excluded from the report.
- Click Finish to close the wizard
and update the report. Note: All report columns remain their initial properties. If after changing data source the column output format does not match the column data type, the default format for this data type is used.