In addition to configuring the layout of a perspective in the application interface, you can customize the options that are available from the Window menu; as well as the buttons and menu options that are available from the toolbar and the menu bar.
About this task
- The buttons available on the toolbar.
- The options available in the menus of the menu bar.
- The command groups of the perspective.
- The shortcuts that are available in the perspective.
To configure a perspective:
- Switch to the perspective that you want to configure.
- Select .The Customize Perspective window opens.
- Select the tab that contains the options that you want to customize.
- Expand the item that you want to customize.
- Use the check boxes to select the elements that you want to see on drop-down menus in the selected perspectives. Items that you do not select will still be accessible by clicking the Other menu option.
- Click OK.