Creating new group
You must define each group that will be allowed to access a repository that has been assigned the Internal security option.
To create a new group that will be allowed to access a repository with Internal security:
About this task
- Open the New Repository Group window, by expanding the repository tree to the Users and Groups branch, then right-click Groups, select New > Group
- Specify the name of the group in the Group Name field.
- Add users to the new group by using the Members check boxes. Each user that you have created is listed. You can select one or more user's check boxes.
- Specify the parent folder for the new group by using the Parent field. The current group hierarchy is displayed. From the tree, select the group that will be the parent for the new group.
- Optionally, you can type a description of the group in the Description field. This description is displayed with the group's properties.
- Click Finish to create the new group.