Inserting a cluster graph
Cluster graphs display data in a recursive and circular set of hubs with spokes.
About this task
To insert a cluster graph:
- Double-click the Cluster Graph object
in the Layouts palette of the Palette view.
The Cluster Graph Wizard opens.
- In the All Data Sources tree, navigate
to the table or query that will be run to obtain the layout object's
query result set and click Next.
The Select the fields representing the parent-child relationship page opens.
- From the Parent field drop-down list, select the name of the data column in your query result set that will be used for the parent cell in the Cluster graph.
- From the Child field drop-down list, select the name of the data column in your query result set that will be used as the child cell in the Cluster graph.
- In the Select the maximum visible child depth list
box, specify the maximum number of child levels that are displayed
in the cluster graph under the parent objects for a given zoom level.
To see a single level of child levels, type a 1 in the field.
- Click Finish. The Cluster Graph Wizard closes and the graph is displayed in the editor window.