Editing linked objects
Use the Edit Link function to make changes to the source and target objects or to remove the link relationship between the objects.
About this task
To edit linked objects, perform the following procedure:
- On the Canvas, click the source object.
The wiring line between the source object and the target object appears.
- Double-click the wiring line.
The Edit Link window opens.
- In the window, edit the source columns of the source object and destination columns of the target object in the corresponding fields.
- To remove the link between the two objects, click Delete.
The link between the objects is removed and the Edit Link window closes.
- To save the changes and close the Edit the Link window, click Save.
- To discard the changes and close the Edit the Link window, click Cancel.