Specifying internal security fields
For repositories with Internal security, you must specify the user name and password that will identify the QMF administrator account.
- Administrator login
- Use this field to specify a user name that will identify the QMF administrator. The QMF administrator account is the account that is used to create additional administrative accounts as well as create new user and group accounts. In addition, only administrator accounts can be used to apply security permissions to user and groups.
- Administrator password
- Use this field to specify the password that will be used in conjunction with the user ID that is specified in the Administrator login field.
- Confirm Administrator password
- Use this field to confirm the password that you specified in the Administrator password field.
- Days for password expiration (0 - without limit)
- Use this field to specify the number of days until the password will expire. A value of zero (0) indicates that the password will not expire.
- Warning before password expiration date (days)
- Use this field to specify the number of days prior to the expiration day that a warning to change the password will be issued.