Deleting QMF sample tables
This procedure drops all the QMF sample tables from the server.
- Edit QMF1310.SDSQSAPE(DSQ1EDX2).
- Change ssid to the 4-character name of the Db2® for z/OS® requester and change location to the name of the server database.
- Review the comments in the job to determine if you need to customize any other values.
- Submit job QMF1310.SDSQSAPE(DSQ1EDX2).
- Check the DSQCDROP job step for a return code of 0 or 4.
Review SYSTERM for completion messages.
If the return code is not 0 or 4, examine SYSTSPRT and SYSPRINT for error messages. Correct any errors and rerun the job.