Adding break segments and text to your report
You can add break segments to your report by specifying BREAKn usage codes for columns.
In addition, you can use the six FORM.BREAKn panels to do the following:
- Specify the break heading text lines and footing text lines for your report.
- Control the placement of the break heading and footing text.
- Indicate the number of blank lines that appear before and after the break heading and footing.
- Specify whether you want a new page at each break heading or footing.
- Specify whether you want to repeat the detail heading after the break heading.
- Use form or global variables to place additional information at breaks.
- Place the break summary at a specific line.
- Place the results of calculation expressions that are specified on FORM.CALC in the BREAK footings of your report.