Object list storage requirements
For the LIST command, there are two sets of storage requirements for each row of the object list.
These are the storage requirements for each row:
- The QMF internal RPT record
- Object OWNER key information (50 bytes)
- REMARKS (up to 254 bytes)
- TABLE with a LABEL (up to 30 bytes)
- ALIAS (42 bytes)
- Object information for QUERY, PROC, FORM, and ANALYTIC (63 bytes)
- Displayed data and control information requires 130 bytes plus the actual number of bytes for REMARKS (up to 254 bytes) and the actual number of bytes for the LABEL associated with a table (up to 30 bytes).