Saving a chart format
You can save a chart from any ICU panel that has a Save function key or a Save/Load function key.
To save a chart in the Interactive Chart Utility (ICU):
- Return to the ICU home panel or any panel that has a Save function key or a Save/Load function key.
- Press the Save or Save/Load key. The Save and Load Chart panel displays.
- In the What do you want to do? field, type 3.
- Because you want to save only the chart format, type 1 in the Which part of chart? field.
- In the Format field under Filename, type the name of the chart (for example, MYTOWER).
- Press Enter.
What to do next
To display the chart again from the QMF command line, type its name for the ICUFORM parameter. For example, enter:
DISPLAY CHART (ICUFORM=MYTOWER