Use the PREVIOUS command to navigate backward.
|TSO with ISPF||TSO without ISPF||CICS®|
The PREVIOUS command:
- Navigates backward through the set of variations that are associated with the FORM.DETAIL panel.
- Displays the previous column or the previous definition when the form definition is displayed.
- Displays the row just added (if you are in Add mode) or the most recent successful search criteria (if you are in Search mode) in a Table Editor session.
- The previous column is displayed from the Column Definition or Column Alignment panel.
- The most recent column with a non-blank definition expression is displayed when in the Definition panel.
- Column definition requires REXX facilities and is not supported in CICS.
- The Column and Definition parameters provide direct panel navigation on active column definition or alignment panels.
- On a FORM.DETAIL panel, the PREVIOUS command:
- Displays the previous panel variation (unless it would result in an error).
- Can be entered from the command line, by pressing a function key, or from an application.
- In the Table Editor, the PREVIOUS command can be entered only by using a function key.