GETQMF is an edit macro, not a QMF command. It inserts a QMF report into a document.
|TSO With ISPF||TSO Without ISPF||CICS®|
From an edit session, you can use the GETQMF macro, as shown in the command below, to insert a QMF report into the document being edited without leaving the session. The QMF report to be inserted must be printed within a QMF session before it can be inserted into a document.
GETQMF type option name
- Whether SCRIPT/VS control words are inserted.
- For a SCRIPT/VS document. Document Composition Facility (DCF) places the SCRIPT/VS control words before and after the QMF report. In addition, each printer page eject is replaced by a SCRIPT/VS page eject, and SCRIPT/VS control words are placed at the heading and footing of each page.
- For a QMF report as it is. If TYPE is not specified, ASIS is assumed.
- option name
- Whether you are creating a new report or inserting an existing
- Creates a QMF report dynamically using a procedure that prints a report, where name is the name of the saved procedure.
- Inserts an existing report from a TSO data set, where name is the name of the TSO data set containing the report.