Changing the order in which columns are displayed
Change the order in which the columns are displayed in your report by changing the sequence, or SEQ, field for that column.
Before you begin
Display the FORM panels as described in Changing the columns on your report.
For this example, you change the order of the columns to DEPT, JOB, NAME, SALARY, COMM, and TOTAL EARNINGS:
- Type the new sequence number over the existing number for
each column. In this example, type the following:
- 3 for the NAME sequence number
- 1 for the DEPT sequence number
- 2 for the JOB sequence number
The following figure shows the SEQ column with the new order.
- Press the Report function key to see the changed report,
which is shown in the following figure.