Customizing monitoring components
The Monitoring Stack components and functions are extensive. There are many capabilities that users can further leverage, such as the customization of their own filters, the creation of their own dashboards and the combination of many additional data input sources.
The OpenSearch component is designed to efficiently handle large quantities of data, which helps users to incorporate data from other services and applications that are currently running in the user’s own environment, and from there correlate issues and problems between different levels of the stack.
Some advanced options are not supported by IBM®. However, additional support can be sought via the OpenSearch open source community and several other readily available forums, tutorials, and services provided by third-party providers. For more information on these additional capabilities, as well as for more information on how to maintain the stack and navigate through the visual interface of OpenSearch Dashboards the following resources might be helpful.
- For information on OpenSearch component, see OpenSearch documentation.
- For information on OpenSearch Dashboards component, see OpenSearch Dashboards documentation.
- For information on Logstash component, see Logstash reference.
- For information on Filebeat component, see Filebeat reference.
- Also refer to the integration notes with OpenSearch.