Licensed Internal Code log
Select this option from the Start a Service Tool display.
- Select specific log entries
- Dump selected Licensed Internal Code log entries to a printer or removable media (tape or optical)
- Change the following Licensed Internal Code log attributes:
- The maximum number of entries
- The size of the note log area and the size of the dump log area
- The maximum size for dump entries
- Toggle filtering
- Re-enable filtering at IPL
- Clear the Licensed Internal Code log information
- Display the status of the Licensed Internal Code log dumps that are not complete
The dump tasks (one task for printer and one task for media) run independently of the control functions for this tool. Requests are saved in a first-in-first-out queue, and there is no practical limit to the number of requests you can have waiting to be processed. When you exit the Licensed Internal Code Log display, all the dump tasks that are running end. To determine the status of dump tasks, use the Display the status of the Licensed Internal Code option.