IBM® TM1® dimensions can include one or more hierarchies. Currently, multiple hierarchies can be implemented by using TurboIntegrator or Planning Analytics Workspace.
Exploration Views and Quick Reports can display more than one hierarchy in a dimension.
If you are working in an IBM Planning Analytics with Watson™ data source where multiple hierarchies are enabled, and are in use, you can do the following tasks in the Cube viewer.
- Remove hierarchies
- Hide a hierarchy control from view and add to the bench.
- Add a new related hierarchy from the same parent dimension to the view
- Replace a hierarchy with a different hierarchy.
- Change the hierarchy in use. For more information on changing hierarchies, see Change the hierarchy.
- In the source tree, navigate to the cube that you want to view, and expand Views.
- Right-click a view and select Open in viewer.
- In the overview, right-click the dimension member, and select one of these options:
- Remove this hierarchy
- Remove this hierarchy from the view.
- Hide from view
- Hide this hierarchy control from the view and add to the bench.
- Add related hierarchy
- Adds a new related hierarchy from the same parent dimension to the view. Select the hierarchy and click Insert.
- Replace this hierarchy
- Replace this hierarchy with a different hierarchy. Choose the hierarchy that you want to replace it with.