TM1 Application Server settings in Cognos Configuration
You can configure settings for IBM® TM1® Application Server in IBM Cognos® Configuration.
In Cognos Configuration, click.
- Session timeout (min)
- Time after which if there is no activity that the TM1 Server disconnects. Default is 60 minutes.
- Force qualified paths
- When set to True, a machine name that is provided as the Admin Host resolves to a fully qualified domain name. When set to False, only the machine name is used.
- Notifications provider
- DLS (Delivery Service): If a mail server is configured, emails are sent but no notifications display in the Cognos Inbox.
- HTS (Human Task Service): Notifications are sent to the Cognos Inbox, and emails also sent if a mail server is configured.
- By default, left blank for no notifications.
- Enable Business Viewpoint
- True means Business Viewpoint can interact with this installation. False prevents Business Viewpoint from interacting.
- Cognos Connection Folder Name
- Specifies the name of the Cognos Connection folder in which hyperlinks to deployed TM1 applications are contained. Default is IBM Cognos TM1 Application - My Applications
- TM1 Application Server Dispatcher URI
- The URI used for the dispatcher servlet, for example http://localhost:9510/pmpsvc/dispatcher/servlet
- User ID and Password
- User ID and Password used to authenticate.
Under TM1 Applications, click TM1 Clients.
- Provisioning URI
- Specifies a URI to use to manually set the msi locations.
- Allow provisioned installs
- True permits users without the clients installed to provision and install them from TM1 Application Server. False blocks users from provisioning and installing client software.
- Allow provisioned updates
- True permits updates that are installed on the TM1 Application Server such as a Fix Pack version to be provisioned to clients when users next connect. False prevents updates from being provisioned.
- Enable publish from Cognos Insight®
- True permits a user with Admin rights to publish from Cognos Insight. False disallows the Publish operation for all users.
- Cognos Insight ping frequency (seconds)
- Determines the frequency with which Cognos Insight verifies connectivity to the TM1 Application Server. Default is 30 seconds.