Starting and logging into the Cognos TM1 Operations Console
Deprecated in v2.0.9 To open the IBM® Cognos® TM1® Operations Console, enter the URL that identifies the port and server name for the component.
- In a web browser, type the following web address:
- servername is the computer where the Cognos TM1 Operations Console and your
web application server are installed. You can use the keyword
localhostif you are currently logged on to the Web server that is running Cognos TM1 Application Web. Or you can use the machine name, domain name, or IP address of the Web server hosting the application.
- port_number is the port number where your web application server is running. For the version of WebSphere® Liberty that is provided with the Cognos TM1 installation, the default port number is 9510.
- servername is the computer where the Cognos TM1 Operations Console and your web application server are installed. You can use the keyword
- On the log in page, enter values for the following fields,
and then click Log In. To use the default monitoring group, enter
- Namespace: Use the pull-down to select the available Namespace. If the system is a CAM-secured system, the namespace is the Cognos Analytics namespace that the TM1 system is secured against. If the system isn't CAM secured the namespace is adminhost/tm1 server for example localhost/SData
- User Name: admin
- Password: apple
See Setting up the Cognos TM1 Operations Console to get started.