Resetting passwords for remote desktop user accounts
Subscription administrators can reset passwords for Remote Desktop user accounts (cloud only) from the Welcome Kit settings page under Administration. Password reset can be done for a specific or all Remote Desktop users in an environment.
- On the Home page, click Administration.
- Click the Welcome Kit icon in the toolbar.
- On the Welcome Kit settings page, select an environment.
- From the list of modelers, select the user for whom you want to reset the password and click
If you want to reset the password for all users in that environment, select Reset password for all instead.
- A Reset password window opens.
When you reset a password, a new welcome kit automatically downloads with the new password.
If you are resetting passwords for more than one user (but not for all users) and do not want the welcome kit to download automatically upon each password reset, deselect the download option.
You can download the welcome kit after the password is reset for all your selections.
- Click Reset to reset the password.