Run Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler
IBM® Cognos® TM1® Performance Modeler is available as an unselected component of the IBM Planning Analytics installation. You launch Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler from the IBM Cognos TM1 Applications portal.
About this task
- From the Cognos TM1 Applications portal, click the Open
Performance Modeler icon. Remember: Depending on your browser, you may see slightly different steps used to install downloaded components such as Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler.
- Click OK with the Open with IBM Cognos RCP Application Updater selected on the provagent.cogrcp_modeler dialog box.
- Click OK to dismiss the configuration
settings message and complete the installation.
You do not need to edit those parameters until you begin working with the clients.
- Click the Model Design tab to see the GO_New_Stores data cubes and structure.
- Click the Application Design tab
to build a new application using GO_New_Stores.
The TM1 Performance Modeler documentation provides details on building models.