TM1 Performance Modeler
You can run TM1® Performance Modeler from the remote desktop connection of your IBM® Planning Analytics system.
To run this component:
- Connect to your Planning Analytics system with a
remote desktop connection.
For more information, see Connecting to the Planning Analytics remote desktop.Tip: If the newer Windows Start menu desktop is displayed instead of the classic desktop view, click the Desktop icon or press the Windows logo key to toggle to the classic desktop view.
- Double-click the desktop shortcut for IBM Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler.
- In the Connect dialog, make sure the IBM Cognos TM1 system URL field
contains the following
- Click Log on as, enter your registered IBMid and password, and then click Login.
- In the TM1 Server drop-down list, select the server that you want to log
into, and then click OK.
For example, the default TM1 Server in the Planning Analytics system is named tm1.