IBM® TM1® Architect is a desktop application that you run in a remote desktop session with your IBM Planning Analytics system.
To run TM1 Architect on your Planning Analytics system, perform the following steps:
- Connect to your Planning Analytics system with a
remote desktop connection.
For more information, see Connecting to the Planning Analytics remote desktop.Tip: If the newer Windows Start menu desktop is displayed instead of the classic desktop view, click the Desktop icon or press the Windows logo key to toggle to the classic desktop view.
- Double-click the desktop shortcut for Architect.
- In TM1 Architect, expand the TM1 node and double-click the tm1 server node.
- Enter your registered IBMid and password and then click OK.
- If the login is successful, the TM1 Server object tree is displayed.