Add assets to your cart
When you are satisfied with your filtered assets, select assets and click Add to cart to add assets to a snapshot. You must select at least one asset to add to your snapshot.
About this task
Remember: A snapshot is a collection of assets at a single point in time.
- Select individual assets by clicking the check box beside an asset in the Workspace assets pane. Clear the check box beside an asset if you don't want to add it to your cart.
- Click the check box on the heading row to select all of the assets in your
Workspace assets pane. Tip: If you change your filters or add search criteria that changes the assets in your Workspace assets pane after you select assets to add to your cart, a dialog box tells you that you have assets that are selected and your selection will be cleared. You can click OK to apply filters and clear your selection or you can click Cancel to keep your selection. It is a good practice to apply filters and search criteria first and then select assets.
- When you are ready, click Add to cart. The Cart assets pane reflects the current contents of your snapshot.Note:
- You can put only 100 assets in to your cart. If you exceed this limit, a dialog box tells you that your cart is too large. You must remove some assets and click Add to cart again.
- You can't add assets with the same name to your cart. If you add more than one asset with the same name, a dialog box tells you that your cart cannot contain assets with the same name. Click OK, remove some selections, and click Add to cart.
- If you are adding an asset to your cart that contains a websheet, you will see an indicator in the Contains websheet column of the Workspace assets pane. You can add the asset to your snapshot but you must manually move the websheet to the application folder in the target environment of the asset.
- When you want to hide the assets that you have already added to your cart, click
Hide assets in cart. The assets that you added to your cart appear in your Cart assets pane but do not appear in your Workspace assets pane. This is a good practice when you use different filter criteria to find assets to add to your cart.
- Optional: If you want to verify that your assets will migrate successfully, click Review cart to review your snapshot and correct errors before you migrate it.
- Optional: If you are not ready to migrate your assets yet, you can click Save to save your snapshot and migrate it later, or if you are an expert, click Export to save and export your snapshot in one step.
- If you are ready, click Migrate to migrate your assets in one step.