Check out updated TM1 Web configuration defaults
The following TM1® Web configuration parameters have new default settings. These settings were previously recommendations. They are now default settings in the tm1web_config.xml file for new installations of TM1 Web.
- Specifies the maximum number of cells that an export of a websheet or a cube view can contain.
- Default changed from blank to 1000000.
- Specifies the maximum number of concurrent exports that can be executed from TM1 Web.
- The default value in Planning Analytics on cloud is set to 3. This default value is unchanged.
- The default value in Planning Analytics Local is changed from 5 to 4.
- Specifies the maximum number of sheets that are allowed to export.
- Default changed from 100 to 50.
- Specifies the maximum cell count of a workbook as a number with no thousands separators.
- Default changed from -1 to 500000.
For more information, see TM1 Web configuration parameters.