Viewing or printing the SYSOUTs for a job associated with an archive
- From the Output Manager main menu, choose option V, View Reports, and press Enter. The View Reports menu is displayed.
- Choose option A, Archived Syouts, and press Enter.
- Specify search criteria, or leave the fields blank, and
press Enter. The resulting list is filtered by your search criteria.
- In the CMD column next to the name of the archive that
you want to view the SYSOUT for, type a question mark (?) and press
Enter. A list of the SYSOUTs for that job is displayed.
- In the CMD column next to the DDNAME column
for the SYSOUT, specify a line command:
- P - Print the job associated with the archive.
- V - View the job associated with the archive.
- PD - Print to dataset associated with the archive.