Editing a banner page member
Use this procedure to edit the contents of a banner page that resides in a PDS member.
To edit a banner page member:
- From the Output Manager main menu, choose option A, Administrative Functions, and press Enter.
- From the Administrative Functions menu, choose option B, Banner Pages, and press Enter.
- Specify search criteria, or leave the fields blank, and
press Enter. The resulting list is filtered by your search criteria.
- In the CMD column, type
E(Edit Member) next to the name of the banner page for which you want to edit the banner contents in the associated PDS member, and press Enter. The banner contents is placed in an ISPF edit session.
- Edit the banner page member, as needed.
- Press F3 (Exit) to update the banner page member and re-display the Banners panel.