Viewing the contents of a closed bundle instance
From the Bundle History panel, you can drill down to lists of the bundle recipients and reports that were included in a closed bundle instance.
You might want to view this information, for example, to verify the bundle contents before reprinting the bundle or to investigate whether a bundle recipient should have received a report.
To view the recipients and reports in a closed bundle instance:
- From the Output Manager main menu, choose option A, Administrative Functions, and press Enter.
- From the Administrative Functions menu, choose option N, Bundle Administration, and press Enter.
- From the Bundle Administration menu, choose option H, Bundle History, and press Enter.
- Specify search criteria, or leave the fields blank, and
press Enter. The resulting list is filtered by your search criteria.
- In the CMD column, type the
S(Select) line command next to the name of the bundle instance that you want to view, and press Enter.The Bundle Instance panel is displayed.Note: The panel lists only the bundle recipients for which one or more reports were actually generated by an application and collected for the bundle. These recipients might be a subset of the recipients that are defined in the bundle definition.
- To view the reports that were captured for a bundle recipient,
S(Select) line command next to the recipient name, and press Enter.The Bundle Recipient Instance panel is displayed. This panel lists the reports that are in the recipient's package of reports within this bundle instance.