Selecting job output based on completion status using a CONDITION CODE option on a subselector rule
You can enable job selection according to completion status using a subselector rule.
Navigate to the Subselector Rules panel:
- From the Output Manager main menu, choose .
- Type SS (SubSelector) next to the selector rule that you want to add or edit the subselector rules for.
- Specify search criteria, or leave the fields blank, and press Enter.
- Type ADD on the command line to add a subselector rule.
- (Required) In the Rule Name field, type a name for the subselector rule. This name can be up to 16 characters in length.
- Specify selection criteria as needed.
- Type S (Select) in the Advanced Selection Criteria field and press Enter.
In the Condition Code field of the Advanced Selection panel, specify a
condition code rule.
The condition code must have the following syntax:
(condition type) (comparison operator) (value)
For more information, see Enable job selection according to completion status (COND CODE syntax).
- Press F3 to return to the Subselector Rule panel.
- Press F3 to return to the Selector Rule panel.
- Press F3 (Exit).
Type ACT (activate) on the Selector Rules command line and press Enter to activate the selector
Note: After creating selector rules, you must activate them by using the ACTIVATE primary command.