Managing archive attributes
Once you have created an archive attribute, you can edit or delete it from the Archive Attributes list panel.
- From the Output Manager main menu, choose option A, Administrative Functions, and press Enter.
- From the Administrative Functions menu, choose option A, Archive Attributes, and press Enter.
- Specify search criteria, or leave the fields blank, and
press Enter. The resulting list is filtered by your search criteria.
- In the CMD column, type the appropriate line command:
E(Edit) next to the name of an archive attribute to edit its details. For information about the fields on the details panel, select Extended help from the Help drop-down menu.
- D (Delete) next to the name of an archive attribute to delete it.
- Press F3 (Exit).
- Depending on your user preferences, a confirmation panel may be displayed. Type YES and then press Enter to save your changes.