Modifying customer verticals
You can modify an existing customer Vertical, using the Vertical screen.
About this task
- Navigate to the
Vertical screen. To navigate to the Vertical screen perform the following
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Customer Definitions menu, and then
click Customer Verticals .
The Vertical screen is displayed. Existing customer verticals, if any, are displayed.
- For the customer vertical you want to modify, double-click
the Vertical Name or the Vertical
Description text box. Note: You cannot modify the content in the Vertical ID box.
- In the Vertical Name box, modify the name of the vertical, as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Vertical Name box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique name.
- In the Vertical Description box, modify the detailed description for the vertical. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Vertical Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.