Modifying order entry types
You can modify an order entry type.
About this task
To modify an order entry type:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Document Specific > (Document Type) > Order Attributes. The Order Attributes window displays in the work area.
- Choose the Order Entry Types tab.
- Select the applicable order entry type and choose the Details icon. The Order Entry Types pop-up window displays.
- In Short Description, enter a brief description of the order entry type.
- In Long Description, enter a more detailed description of the order entry type.
- Select Allow Cash and Carry Lines to allow order lines with the Cash and Carry delivery method.
- Select Allow Orders Without Address to disable address verification on orders.
- Choose the Save icon.