Adding line relationship types
You can add new line relationship types in the Line Relationship Types window.
Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator. The Business Center home page opens.
- Click System Setup. The System Setup home page opens.
- Expand the Order menu, and click Line Relationship Types. The Line Relationship Types window opens.
- Click Add to create a new line relationship type. The New Value window opens.
- In the Relationship Type field, enter the line relationship type identifier.
- In the Short Description field, enter the short description of the line relationship type.
- In the Long Description field, enter the detailed description of the line relationship type.
- Select the Consider For Sorting check
box to enable sorting on this relationship type. Note: If you do not select this check box, the corresponding line relationship type is not listed in the Relationship Type list in the Item Association Rules & Relationship Types panel while setting up order entry rules.
- Click Save.