Modifying customer relationship type
You can modify an existing Relationship Type, using the Relationship Type screen.
About this task
- Navigate to the
Relationship Type screen. To navigate to the Relationship Type screen,
perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup Home page,
expand the Customer Definitions menu, and then
click Customer Relationship Type .
The Relationship Type screen is displayed. Existing customer relationship types, if any, are displayed.
- For the customer relationship type you want to modify,
double-click the Relationship Type Name or
the Relationship Type Description text box.
Note: You cannot modify the content in the Relationship ID box.
- In the Relationship Type Name box, modify the name of the customer relationship type, as you want it to appear throughout the system. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Relationship Type Name box is 40 characters. It is recommended that you specify a unique name.
- In the Relationship Type Description box, modify the detailed description for the customer relationship type. The maximum number of characters you can enter in the Relationship Type Description box is 100 characters.
- Click Save.