Defining the quote fulfillment process type's primary information
You can define a quote fulfillment process type's primary information.
About this task
To define a quote fulfillment process type's primary information:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Process Modeling. The Process Modeling window displays in the work area.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the Quote Fulfillment process type and choose Details. The Process Type Details window displays.
- Choose the Primary Info tab.
- Enter information in the applicable fields. Refer to Table 1 for field value descriptions.
- Choose the Save icon.
Table 1. Quote fulfillment process type's primary info tab Field Description Process Type The process type ID. Enter QUOTE_FULFILLMENT. Process Type Name Enter the name of the process type, Quote Fulfillment. Description Enter a brief description of the process type. Document Classification Select the Quote document type from the drop-down list. Validate Item During Order Creation/ Modification Select this field if you want item IDs and units of measure to be validated against the Catalog Management application (or external Catalog Management application) upon quote creation or adding a quote line. Log Audits For Draft Order Select this field if you want the system to log audit records when modifications are made to quotes.Note: A quote is in a draft status throughout the quote fulfillment lifecycle. Allow Price Calculation For Draft Orders Select this field if you want to be able to associate a price with an item during quote creation. Default Delivery Method Based On Catalog Select Default Delivery Method Based On Catalog if you want the system to default to the configured delivery method assigned to items set up as Delivery Allowed in the catalog.