Creating a new document type
You can create a new document type.
About this task
To create a new document type:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Process Modeling. The Process Modeling window displays in the work area.
- From the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Document Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable document type and choose Save As. The New Document Type window displays.
- In Document Type, enter the new document type identification number.
- In Description, enter a brief description of the document type.
- For each process type associated with the document type you are saving as, enter the process type, the process type name, and a brief description.
- Choose the Save icon. The new document
type displays in the document type tree with the associated process
types. Note: An
.exextension is automatically appended to the document type and process type values you have specified.