Creating a unit of measure conversion rate for time
You can create a unit of measure conversion rate for time.
About this task
To create a unit of measure conversion for time:
- From the tree in the application rules side panel, choose Unit of Measure > Time.
- The Time UOMs window displays in the work area. Select the applicable unit of measure and choose the Details icon. The UOM Details window displays.
- Choose the Details icon. The UOM Conversion Details window displays.
- From Conversion To, select the unit of measure you want to convert to with the conversion rate.
- In Conversion Rate, enter the conversion rate between Conversion From to Conversion To.
- Choose the Save icon.