Delete an existing query type from an entity attribute
You can delete an existing query type from an entity attribute.
About this task
If you delete a query type from the corresponding entity attribute that is used by a condition in the out-of-the-box template XML file, none of the deleted conditions will be available to define the validation rule or the override rule.
To delete an existing query type from an entity attribute in the out-of-the-box template XML file:
- Extract the out-of-the-box template XML file from the <install_dir>/resources/modelTemplates folder to your local system.
- Select an element, QueryType and
delete or comment the query type from an entity attribute.
The query type is deleted from the entity attribute.
- Create a folder structure global/template/resource under the <install_dir>/extensions folder.
- Copy the modified template XML file to the <install_dir>/extensions/global/template/resource folder.
- Rebuild the resources JAR file.
- Rebuild the enterprise EAR.