Delete a Print Template and Associated Style Sheets
When you delete a print template, all the associated style sheets along with their locales are also removed.
To delete a print template and all associated style sheets, perform the following steps:
About this task
- Navigate to the Manage
Proposal Templates screen. To navigate to the Manage
Proposal Templates screen perform the following steps:
- Log in to Sterling Business Center as an Enterprise Administrator.
- From the System Setup homepage, expand the Quote menu
and click Manage Proposal Templates.
The Manage Templates screen is displayed.
- The available templates for a document type (quote) are displayed in the Templates panel.
- From the Templates panel, select the print template to be deleted. Details of the selected print template are displayed in the Print Template panel.
- From the Print Template panel, click Delete to delete the print template and associated style sheets. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the print template and associated style sheets.