Defining a node's properties
You can configure the individual node properties.
- Open the Applications Manager and select the application that you want.
- In the Process Modeling window, select the Order, Load, or General tab to view the corresponding process modeling tree for that base document type.
- In the Process Types swimlane, right-click on the applicable process type and choose Model Process. The Repository Details window and work area display for the corresponding process type.
- Choose the Services Tab and select the parent node of the current Service Definition tree.
- Choose the Process Type Services node.
- Locate the applicable service and choose the Details icon. The Service Details Window displays.
- In the work area, choose the applicable node, its properties panel displays in the bottom frame.
- Edit the properties as indicated for the node.